Elderly woman treated for smoke inhalation after bedroom fire at Mutley property
An elderly lady had to be treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a property in the Mutley area in the early hours of this morning.
Fire crews from Greenbank and Crownhill were called to the socially rented property in Lisson Grove at around 2am after the elderly occupant called 999 reporting smoke.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a small fire had occurred in the second floor bedroom but had since gone out.
An ambulance attended and treated the elderly mother, who was suffering from smoke inhalation.
Half Price Medium Cod, Chips & Mushy Peas @ Kingfisher Fish &...View details
Simply purchase a medium cod chips & peas and receive another portion for half price.
Terms: Terms: Offer valid only with this voucher. 1 voucher per customer. Not to be used with any other offer and not transferable to other menu items.
Contact: 01752 421044
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
No other injuries were sustained.
Fire crews carried out an inspection of the property and used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear the smoke.