Fridge-freezer fire caused blaze in Plymstock, Plymouth
by LISA BOYLE Herald Reporter
GASSES inside a fridge freezer are thought to be the cause of a blaze at a car port.
The piece of land, which has been used as a dumping ground, was well alight by the time a fire crew from Plymstock station arrived.
The Church Road site had old electrical items discarded at it.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
The fire broke out shortly before midnight on Tuesday.
The fire fighters used two hose reel jets and brought the fire under control within an hour, working into the early hours of this morning.
Investigators believe gasses in a fridge freezer which lay at the ground for six years combusted.