Kitchen blaze is tackled
NEIGHBOURS called the fire brigade after they saw smoke coming from a kitchen window.
Two fire crews from Camels Head and one from Crownhill were sent to Abbotsbury Way in Ham, at around 3.10pm yesterday afternoon, to find a kitchen engulfed in flames.
Firefighters broke into the property through a window and used four breathing apparatus to put out the flames within minutes. Crew commander at Camels Head, Matthew Murray, said the blaze was contained to the kitchen.
He added that the fire was believed to have started accidently.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
The property was unoccupied at the time of the blaze and fire crews used fans to air the building.