Man denies raping Plymouth teen three times as she walked in park
A MAN has denied raping a teenager in a park as she walked home late at night.
Bubacarr Suwaneh, aged 36, faced Plymouth Crown Court in custody charged with three rapes of the 18-year-old in Central Park.
The married food factory worker allegedly attacked the 18-year-old student in the early hours of July 16.
Suwaneh, of Gifford Terrace Road in Mutley, pleaded not guilty to all three allegations.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
A previous hearing before magistrates was told the woman had been walking home from the city centre at about 3.30am.
Prosecutors claim she was approached by a man she did not know in North Hill.
It is claimed it was Suwaneh who allegedly talked to her before pushing her into the park near some trees.
The woman met a relative after the incident who came to pick her up, magistrates were told.
Suwaneh worked at a food factory in Cornwall three days a week before he was first remanded in custody in August.
The latest court hearing was told the defence was awaiting expert reports.
Suwaneh, smartly dressed in suit and tie, was remanded in custody until his expected trial, due to last three or four days, on March 25.