Man treated for smoke inhalation after Devonport flat fire
A man has been treated for smoke inhalation following a cooker fire at a Devonport flat early this morning.
Fire crews were called to Chapel Street just before 6am after reports of a fire alarm sounding.
On arrival, they requested an ambulance and led a man to safety who was suffering the effects of breathing in smoke.
A fire service spokesman said the blaze, on the ground floor of a three storey mid terraced property, was accidental.
BUY NOW - PAY NEXT MONTH (on all floor sanding works)View details
This voucher if printed off and given to us on the day of the quotation entitles you to have your floor sanding work completed, you pay a small deposit & then pay next month.
1 voucher per person.
1 voucher per household.
Payment to be settled in full 28 days from completion date (+10% charge).
A payment contract will be signed.
Contact: 01752 421711
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013