Man treated for smoke inhalation after firefighters tackle cooker blaze in flat
A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a cooker set on fire at his home.
Fire crews were called to the ground floor flat in Chapel Street, Devonport, at 5.55am yesterday morning.
The Camels Head-based crews went to the scene following a report of a fire alarm sounding at the flat, which is part of a three-storey mid terraced property.
On arrival, they requested paramedics to treat a man who was suffering from smoke inhalation.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
He was led to safety by the firefighters and they put out the blaze, which is thought to have started accidentally, a Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said.