Microwave fire in Ernesettle
A fire appliance from Camels Head and another from Crownhill were mobilised to reports of a microwave on fire at a property in Uxbridge Drive, Ernesettle, on Friday afternoon.
Upon arrival crews confirmed a small fire within the microwave which was out on arrival. Crews made an inspection and were able to confirm that the cause was accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013