Plymouth fire crews tackle electric blanket fire in Wotter
AN electric blanket is thought to have caused a fire in a bungalow tonight.
Firefighters from Ivybridge, Camels Head and Plymstock were sent to Wotter, after reports of a building on fire, at around 7.25pm.
Fire crews said they found smoke coming from the bungalow in the village, which is on the northeastern outskirts of Plymouth.
They found a small fire, which they put out. The blaze was probably caused by an electrical blanket, they said.
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE - Medium Cod, Chips & Mushy Peas at...View details
Simply Purchase a Medium Cod, Chips and Mushy Peas and receive another portion for FREE.
Sustainable Cod, Fresh Cut Chips & Proper Mushy Peas.
Visit Our Website for more information and offers
Terms: Offer valid only with this Voucher, 1 voucher Per Customer. Not for use with any other offer, Not transferable to other menu items
Contact: 01752 421044
Valid until: Thursday, June 27 2013