Plymouth flat fire started by an ashtray leaves severe damage
A FLAT fire started by an ashtray caused severe damage, the fire service has said.
The fire in the ground floor flat on Albert Road, Devonport, was caused accidentally due to an ashtray being emptied.
Fire crews were called at around 1.15am this morning and confirmed that there were no casualties.
Crews from both Camels Head fire station and Greenbank fire station attended the scene.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Crews spent around two hours putting out the blaze.