UPDATE: Two dogs brought back to life after being rescued from Plymouth flat fire
HEROIC firefighters brought two dying dogs back to life after they were rescued from a burning flat.
Two cats died in the blaze at the dockyard end of St Levan Road. And a snake has been taken into veterinary care suffering from smoke inhalation.
The dramatic scenes unfolded shortly before 3pm yesterday afternoon.
Crews from Greenbank and Camels Head stations rushed to the scene and swiftly rescued a 50-year-old man.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013
It's believed he had fallen asleep with a lit cigarette in his hand.
The cats were recovered from the ground floor property but nothing could be done to save them.
Both the dogs – a border terrier cross and a Staffordshire bull terrier – were unconscious when they were brought out and firefighters successfully battled to save them.