Tumble dryer causes Plymouth flat fire
A WOMAN was rescued from her first floor flat after her tumble drier caused a fire.
The blaze broke out at around 2.20pm yesterday at a property in Wythburn Gardens in Estover. Two fire engines, from Camels Head and Crownhill, went to the scene.
The woman was rescued and treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013