Woman rescued from burning property in Plymouth
A woman was rescued from a burning property in Plymouth this afternoon and treated for the effects of smoke inhalation.
Two appliances one from Crownhill and one from Camels Head were mobilised following a report to the Fire Service Control Room of a property fire with one person trapped inside at Wythburn Gardens, Estover.
On arrival at the scene crews confirmed a fire on the first floor with one female occupant trapped.
Crews used a total of two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, one covering jet, small tools and postive pressure ventilation to extinguish the fire which was involving a tumble drier in a first floor kitchen of a private terrace building approx 10m by 10m.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Fire Service rescued one female who was suffering from slight smoke inhalation and was treated by ambulance crew at the scene.